In 2010, Carter Pumps Ltd, having expanded the Company’s business from being Water Engineers and Borehole Drillers, to include Domestic and Industrial Pumps, Treatment Plant and an Electrical Division, relocated to new premises in Beechfield Road, Hopton Industrial Estate, Devizes, just a short distance from where the Company was founded in 1984. In 1988, The Company opened a northern depot in Witney, Oxfordshire, to serve its customer base in Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds and the new Devizes depot was opened as part of a planned expansion programme.
With engineers Confined Spaces trained, and Carter Pumps NICEIC and SAFEcontractor accredited, you can trust in us to deliver your project efficiently, safely and on time. For an answer to your fluid handling problem, give Carter Pumps a call or fill in the enquiry form, where you can be assured of sound advice.
We know of no single manufacturer that has the ideal pump for every application but, the truly independent nature of Carter Pumps, representing all leading pump manufacturers ensures that the optimum pump for your specific application is selected.
Accreditations / Memberships
- Engineers Confined Space Trained. Info
- Management Health and Safety Trained (NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety). Info
- Construction Line. A UK Government certification service. Info
- SAFEcontractor. Health and safety assesment scheme. Info
- NIC EIC. The UK’s leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. Info
- Pump Distributors Association. Info